Farm Animal Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
The International School Of Veterinary Nursing Presents - The Farm Animal Workshop that is available for all trainee vet nurses. With practical and theory training, this is a workshop that is not to be missed!
What you will learn on the day:
- Vaccinations and Diseases
- Drugs and Medications
- Jugular Blood Collection
- Tail Docking/Branding
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Health and Safety
- Vet Nurse Health Checks
- Milking Cows
- An Angry Peacock
- Horses (to feed only, apples and carrots will be provided)
What you will Receive:
- Information Take Home Folder
- Certificate Of Completion
- Morning Tea, Afternoon Tea, Lunch and Drinks Provided
- TISOVN "Certificate In Farm Animal Studies" Discount
What to bring:
- Closed in shoes
- Water bottle
- Scrubs or Old Clothes (You will get dirty!)
- Warm Clothes
Students will be emailed an event programme 3 days prior to the event
Please note: There are strictly no refunds for this workshop. Practical training is dependent on animals attitude on the day!
About Cedar Glen
Cedar Glen is a real working farm and has been a farmstay for over 30 years.
Situated in the foothills of the spectacular ‘Lost World’ section of the Lamington National Park, ‘Cedar Glen’ is a unique place to experience.
The Stephens family have worked the cattle property for over one hundred years, and it is steeped in history and family tradition.
- Farm Animal Workshop$495$4950$0